Adroit Lite & IPC Bundle Documents
A graphical interface that allows humans and machines to interact
Adroit Lite 300 Scanned Points pre-loaded on an Industrial PC. A lower-cost solution may be required for a machine builder or the operating environment such that a more ruggedised interface is necessary.
Any unusual environmental conditions will narrow the Industrial PC hardware selection. For example, an abundance of electrical noise or vibration may require the selection of a ruggedised or hardened industrial panel PC, whereas an Industrial PC operating in a wash-down environment, such as a food processing plant, might require a high IP rating.
Extreme temperatures or temperature ranges such as an Industrial PC placed near a blast furnace, or an IPC that is used outside and might require daylight readability are some other environmental factors to consider when choosing the correct Industrial PC.
Features and Benefits
Batching & Recipe Handling
- Adroit Lite is extremely powerful and integrates seamlessly with Databases so building a Batching solution is relatively easy
Full C# & VB.net Scripting functionality
- The Adroit Lite Agent Server allows the user to create VB/Java scripting and the Smart User Interface offers full support of VB.net and C# for more advanced requirements.
Easy Upgrade Path
- Adroit Lite can be upgraded seamlessly to the Adroit SCADA Software or MAPS versions by simply upgrading the license
2 Remote Clients
- For more visibility and access to a user’s process, up to 2 remote clients or Performance Anywhere clients can be purchased to connect to the Agent Server
Unlimited Alarming And Logging
- Users are therefore not limited to simple tag-based configuration but have access to the full power of the Adroit SCADA, including unlimited alarming, logging, scripting and interaction to the database that allows for a far more flexible and powerful solution
IPC & OEM Bundles
- Adroit Lite can be loaded onto any supported Windows-based IPC system and used as an OEM system for any market
User-Friendly Object-based Agents
- Each Agent offers unique user-friendly and simple-to-understand functionality, allowing users to solve complex problems in an object-oriented and practical way
Library of Graphic Object
- The Adroit Lite includes the standard Adroit SCADA graphic library and ships with over 300 static and dynamic objects. Users can design their own wizards and templates, reducing engineering and commissioning time
- Apart from offering communications capability for all of the Mitsubishi range of PLCs, Adroit Lite is shipped with most of the standard PLC drivers. However, licensed drivers need to be purchased separately.
- The focus is on the machine builder’s simple process requirements that do not require the capabilities of the full Adroit SCADA software
Open IPC Solutions
Apart from offering communications capability to all of the Mitsubishi range of PLCs, Adroit Lite and IPC Bundle Software are not limited to the number of different PLCs they can connect to. Most PLC drivers are included, and licensed drivers are purchased at a small additional cost as with the Adroit SCADA Software to Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs.
Unlimited Data Logging and Historian Functionality
The Bundle Software features a standard and highly efficient native logging system for unlimited trending and can log to an SQL database with no limitations or additional costs.
Integrated IPC and OEM Bundles
The software can be loaded onto practically any Windows-based IPC system and used as an OEM system for virtually any market.
Library of Graphics
The Adroit Lite includes the standard Adroit SCADA graphic library and ships with over 300 static and dynamic objects. Users can design their own wizards and templates, reducing engineering and commissioning time.
Batching and Recipe Project
The Software is extremely powerful around interaction with Databases so building a Batching solution is relatively easy. The Adroit demo includes a sample solution that users can expand on to meet their requirements.
The Software can be upgraded seamlessly to the Adroit SCADA Software or MAPS versions by simply upgrading the license.
Adroit Lite and IPC Bundle Software licensing are available in a 300 I/O Serve, with an option to upgrade at an extra cost. The Agent Server (I/O Server) is licensed for each I/O scanned from a PLC to the Adroit Lite and IPC Bundle Software Server. A maximum of 2 remote operator/design clients can be purchased for each IPC system. A local Development and Operator license is included with each IPC product.
The Adroit Lite 300 Scanned Points come pre-loaded on a choice of IPCs:
12” Display Industrial PC
15” Display Industrial PC
17” Display Industrial PC
19” Display Industrial PC
21,5” Display Industrial PC