Adroit SCADA Intelligence (ASI) is a data warehousing system that collects and processes data from disparate data sources and makes the resulting information available on a common platform to enable decision-making.
ASI is an out-of-the-box data warehousing and business intelligence solution that collects, processes, and organises historical data from disparate data sources into a structured industry-standard data model (ISA-95 Expanded Equipment Hierarchy).
The resulting information is then made available on a common platform to enable informed decision-making.
Adroit SCADA Intelligence is developed on the Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 Enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) platform. Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions scale to the growing needs of your organisation and
provide the agility to respond quickly to changes.
The ASI Manager is used to configure data connectors, define how and when data is to be processed, database archiving, system backups, monitor system performance, processing durations, and system error logs.
The ASI Analyser allows users to do ad hoc analysis on both the Data Warehouse and the Operational Data Store using drag-and-drop functionality.
Industries using ASI
Key Features and Benefits
Reduced Configuration Time
Seamless MSExcel Analysis
Multiple Data Sources
Raw Data Information
MS SQL Reporting Services
- Adroit SCADA Intelligence software is quick and easy to install. The items and context model can be easily configured through the Adroit SCADA Intelligence Manager or the Microsoft Excel import/export functionality. This reduces the implementation time, effort, and therefore cost of your Adroit SCADA Intelligence solution.
- Adroit SCADA Intelligence comes standard with report templates, sample reports, and report parts that can be used to create custom reports. This allows for rapid development and customisation of your Adroit SCADA Intelligence solution.
- Standard OLAP functionality in Excel enables users to connect to the Adroit SCADA Intelligence data cube directly. This familiar and intuitive environment allows users to easily do ad hoc analysis and reporting off their data with little or no training.
- Adroit SCADA Intelligence is built on the Microsoft BI platform that allows for seamless integration into SharePoint technologies.
- Without any other software, it is possible to use the standard Adroit SCADA Intelligence Analyser to extract information on trends and other standard views. User-defined reports can be created, stored, and shared with other interested parties.
- Data can be collected from Microsoft SQL databases, manual data input, and 3rd party applications such as SCADA Historians (Citect Historian and Wonderware’s InSQL).