Adroit Smart UI Designer
This is a series of videos for the Adroit Smart UI Designer.
- How to design a keypad using a TableLayoutPanel. You will be introduced to the TableLayoutPanel control and how to set it up in Adroit 8.2 and then how to design the keypad.
- Adroit constantly monitors the process to detect states which includes undesirable states, process value and the malfunctioning of devices. Any significant occurrence is called an event and can be viewed by using the EventViewer control.
- In Adroit your process values (tags) are stored within agents, you therefore alarm/process when need arises. Alarms (incidents) are stored in alarm lists which allows them to be displayed or acknowledged typically by using AlarmsListViewer windows which connects to a single alarm list at a time.
- Adroit takes security very seriously and therefore implement measures to ensure that your graphic form is protected from unauthorised access. In this video you will be shown how to protect your graphic forms using passwords.
- When working on a project which multiple users have access to, measures have to be put in place to ensure that the project is effectively protected from unwanted changes. In this video you will be shown how to manage users in Adroit and how to setup graphic form security measures.
For More Information: Adroit SCADA