Automotive Industry Reference Download
Adroit Solutions in the Automotive Industry Reference
Adroit Technologies concerns itself mainly with R&D, Production, Sales & Marketing, Training, and Support of software products for Automation, SCADA, MIS, and MES solutions. In addition, Adroit Technologies has a professional services arm, known as Adroit Technologies Technical Services that consults in and develops customised industrial IT, MIS, and MES solutions for customers.
The Automotive Industry Sector is a vast and complex one and the Adroit SCADA is ideally suited to assist in the efficient monitoring and control of even the most complicated production plant.
The rigid and quality-driven nature of this industry is ideally suited to the Adroit SCADA/HMI product. The time-tested and proven reliability of the product sees Adroit being used by large producers to safely run these valuable and strategic assets.
The Adroit architecture and openness offer companies a unique capability of not only traditional SCADA/HMI functionality but the ability to integrate all aspects of their operations. By adopting a more holistic approach to Operations Management significant savings and operational efficiencies can be realised.
In this sector, Adroit is uniquely placed to ensure a superior quality of supply in all aspects of the operations and management of these facilities.
Adroit SCADA Capabilities and Benefits:-
- Process Visualisation
- Process Events and Alarming Management
- Quality Management
- Historical Data Logging and Trending
- Fully Object orientated
- Process Improvement / Built-in Auditing functionality
- Reporting and Analysis
- Integration into Business Applications
Targeted Areas – Challenges – Solutions
- Production Lines
- Assembling Lines
- Testing Areas
- Paint Shops
- Banbury Plants
- Robotics and AI
- Smart Manufacturing
- Predictive Maint.
- Servo and Motion
- Robots and Cobots
Automotive Industry Reference Applications
Alarm System – Hyundai Motors, Turkey
- MAPS is an Alarm monitoring system for a production cell
- In a robot line, there is a SCADA which had been made by Koreans. But this SCADA System is not effective enough for operators.
- In the past, they missed some important alarms and important sensor situations.
- The Mitsubishi Electric Turkey System integrator proposed MAPS SCADA to improve the Operator’s awareness of alarms and critical conditions
Toyota Gearbox Factory, Poland
Andon Production information system :
- 27x MAPS 150 + AMA + IPCs
- Screens with PCs on the back hang along the production site and inform operators and production leaders about the current status of production and errors.
- 1 central MAPS Server with MAPS 5000 and 5 remote clients.