MAPS Projects Engineer
Our Projects department is looking for an experienced Mitsubishi Electric Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) Programmer to join us on an urgent basis. As a PLC Programmer, you will be responsible for writing PLC programs for automation equipment and plants. You will also be responsible for installing these programs along with the SCADA Engineers and Plant Technicians. In addition to this, you should be testing the system’s efficiency as and when required.
To be successful as a PLC Programmer, you should have a sound knowledge of electrical and mechanical principles. You should also have experience in system troubleshooting and fault-finding. Moreover, you should have an excellent ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of PLC Programmer, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Knowing, understanding, and meeting the client’s requirements for electrical and mechanical needs.
- Reading and interpreting P&I diagrams.
- Explaining to the clients how electrical components operate.
- Using Mitsubishi Electric software to write PLC programs.
- Preparing documents to instruct the operators how to use the plant or machine and other safety instructions.
- Testing the program using automation equipment for its reliability.
- Troubleshooting any faults in the system.
- Installation of PLC programs.
- Providing guidance and support to the Customer.
- Maintaining the PLC programs.
- Working in coordination with SCADA Engineering team.
- Design SCADA Projects according to customer requirements.
- Electrical Trade Test
- 10 years of working experience as a PLC Programmer in the Engineering industry.
- Sound knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and software principles.
- Extensive knowledge of PLC programming languages such as ladder logic, function block programming, etc.
- Exceptional logic reasoning abilities.
- Excellent ability to work under no supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as and when required.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent plant process skills.
- A keen eye for details for accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.