Mitsubishi Compact Controller Range
Meeting your system demands and more…
Industrial Control and Expansion
Take complete control of your manufacturing process
With their reliable, proven performance and future-proof expandability, the MELSEC series allows a wide range of control applications. The MELSEC Controller Series meets your production requirements in a flexible way, by providing an ideal solution for all users.
The MELSEC-F Series has abundant functions and extendability housed in a compact body. All-in-one PLC with power supply, CPU, and I/O. Responds to various needs by connecting a wide variety of extension equipment.
MELSEC iQ-F series is the Next-generation micro PLC that can support high-speed of the system bus, enhanced built-in functions, and varieties of networks. A system from stand-alone to network use can be proposed, to strongly support the customer to “go one step ahead in manufacturing”.
Rich features and flexible system configuration in a compact size. The MELSEC-F Series PLC incorporates a power supply, CPU and I/Os into a single compact unit. It perfectly meets the diverse needs of a variety of user applications with options for I/O, analog, positioning and open network expansion.
Mitsubishi Compact Controllers series specialized for specific functions to meet all the needs of the production site are also provided
Built-in Features of the MELSEC F Series:
- Easy programming by drag and drop
- Reduced development time
- •Parameter set-up for a variety of functions
- Motion control and positioning
- SD card slot
- IPR protection and security
- Data logging
- Seamless connectivity using SLMP
- 1 GB CC-Link IE networking
- Built-in Ethernet
- Simple connectivity options
- Remote data monitoring
- Enhanced total system performance with high-speed bus performance.
- Multi-speed, positioning and simultaneous start for high speed, precise positioning at low cost.
- Remote password/security key.
- Troubleshooting & debugging functions
- Comprehensive debugging functions
- Improved diagnostics functions
- SD card for tracing and logging
Built-in Features of the iQ-R Series:
- Intuitive engineering environment
- Point-and-click programming architecture
- Multiple language support
- Drag-and-drop simplicity
- Visualize entire plant data in real-time
- Preventative maintenance functions
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Store errors & events through built-in SD slot
- Protect intellectual property
- Unauthorized access protection
- Cyber security
- IPR Hardware security key
- Shorter production cycle.
- Super-high-accuracy motion control
- Inter-modular synchronisation
- Robust design in harsh environments.
- Improve & maintain manufacturing quality
- Conforms to international standards
- High-speed and large data bandwidth
- Easy connection of third-party components
- Industry 4.0 ready with 1Gb CC-Link Network