Mitsubishi Product Technician
Our Support department is looking for a Mitsubishi Electric Product Technician to join us on an urgent basis.
As a Product Technician, you will be responsible for writing PLC programs, HMI programs, VSD Setup, Servo Setup, etc.. for automation equipment.
You will also be responsible for installing these programs along with the Plant Technicians. In addition to this, you should be testing the system’s efficiency as and when required.
To be successful as a Product Technician, you should have a sound knowledge of electrical and mechanical principles. You should also have experience in system troubleshooting and fault-finding. Moreover, you should have an excellent ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of a Product Technician, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Knowing, understanding and meeting the client’s requirements for electrical and mechanical needs.
- Reading and interpreting P&I diagrams.
- Explaining to the clients how electrical components operate.
- Using Mitsubishi Electric software on Mitsubishi Electric Factory Automation Products.
- Preparing documentation.
- Testing the programs using automation equipment for its reliability.
- Troubleshooting any faults in the system.
- Installation Standards of Mitsubishi Electric Factory Automation Products.
- Providing guidance and support to Customers.
- Maintaining Mitsubishi Electric Factory Automation Products.
- Working in coordination with our Support team.
- Electrical Trade Test
- 10 years working experience in the Automation Engineering industry.
- Sound knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and software principles.
- Extensive knowledge of PLC programming languages such as ladder logic, function block programming, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Mitsubishi Electric Factory Automation Products will be an advantage.
- Exceptional logic reasoning abilities.
- Excellent ability to work under no supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as and when required.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent plant process skills.
- A keen eye for details for accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.