This product allows users to browse Mitsubishi FA electronic book manual “e-Manual” and to cross-search multiple e-Manuals for keywords.
The e-Manual allows you to consolidate all necessary documents into one database. The features are as follows. Once you download the e-Manual, you can browse it in a local (offline) environment.
- Download and update the latest document easily on the spot.
- Search for required information across multiples documents.
- Search for the hardware specifications of the product from the appearance intuitively.
- Bookmark the pages you often browse and manage all the required information independently.
- Customize the documents by adding useful information as a note freely.
- Import various registered data easily to another computer.
- Copy a sample control program, etc. contained in the document easily.
- Share documents and notes with other users
Mitsubishi Electric Factory Automation is synonymous with innovative, high quality products. Our programmable logic controllers, drive solutions and industrial robots are among the most powerful on the market, and have been contributing to the success of European manufacturing for over 35 years.
In the world of manufacturing, change is omnipresent. To ensure our products reflect the current needs of customers, we base every aspect of product development and production on the voice of the market. To keep our high levels of product reliability, we incorporate a quality control program that leaves nothing to chance, resulting in the high level of quality synonymous with the Mitsubishi Electric name.
Mitsubishi Electric products are widely regarded as being among the most innovative in the industry. In terms of volume, one in three PLCs in the world today is a Mitsubishi Electric. Indeed, some of our competitors use Mitsubishi Electric’s innovative power management technology in their own frequency inverters.
When all these factors are taken together, it is no wonder our customers think of Mitsubishi Electric’s automation products as leading the market.